As our Social Media Manager, you have the exciting opportunity to be the voice of our company and develop valuable connections on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. The audience is eager to stay informed about our activity, learn about the trends and hear from other converging voices. Your role is essential in bringing this all to life.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
The social Media Manager will play a key role in sharing valuable information and experiences, but will also work closely with our consultants to create and share content that truly resonates with our audience.
- Good at crafting engaging text and multimedia content that aligns with our marketing strategy.
- Familiar with performance analysis, expert at refining social media strategy to grow valuable audience and engagement.
- A solid track record designing impactful campaigns to raise brand awareness, fire conversations and drive conversions.
- Interest building strong relationships with our company’s stakeholders to ensure a constant flow of interesting and relevant content.
- Cost conscious to manage social media budget for maximized impact.
- A team player, capable to work from different locations, keeps focus, and task oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High work ethics, dedication, and commitment to the company.